sexta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2020

SKELTER On EP Rainy Nights


"I rarely use samples, and when I do, I try to create my own samples - with the exception of female vocal samples, for example, which I really like to use, especially in techno and jungle -, but this EP I made entirely on the fly from free third-party samples on Soundtrap for a week of rainy nights, one track per night.

The thing came out spontaneously as I was finding the samples and they would fit. The production is not the best, I still didn't produce as well as I do now; I myself think the EP is weak, at least in relation to the things I've been producing lately, but I wanted to have this first experience of finally releasing something officially, with everything duly registered and in partnership with a distributor, which is being excellent, by the way, and at the same time to inaugurate my label, Tropical Junkie Records, and this EP is its release number zero, precisely because I consider it weak to be the number one, but it still is the first item in the catalog, as a pilot record, so to speak.

The sound is dance/electronica based on acid-jazz-rock, house and dub, which symbolizes my transition from rock to electronic music, which took place almost twenty years ago (2001-2005), when I started making electronic music, and it comes in very handy for an initial record, especially if we consider that more and more I try to make music as purely electronic as possible, although some elements of rock and its attitude are always there.

The night is rainy, the lit up city shines bright and this EP is your soundtrack. Wear your hoodie, relax and have a good trip."

SKELTER


https://bit.ly/SKELTER-Rainy-Nights





SKELTER is Samuel Pelegrini, Brazilian musician and producer, and can be found at the following addresses:

(/)SkelterBR (official Facebook page)
(/)TropicalJunkieRecords (his label's official Facebook page)
(@/)22mar79 (personal profile on Facebook; Twitter, Blogger, SoundCloud, Mixcloud, YouTube etc)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário